Terms of Service
TERMS OF SERVICE AND END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (“EULA”)
Applicable from: 15 March 2013.
The following terms of service and end user license agreement (“EULA”) constitute an agreement between you and Mosoft AS, and its affiliates (“Mobile Worker”). This EULA governs your use of Software and Services (as specified below).
For purposes of this EULA “Software” means all software programs made available by Mobile Worker including, but not limited to mobile application. Software also includes updates and upgrades as well as accompanying manual(s), packaging and other written, files, electronic or on-line materials or documentation, and any and all copies of such software and its materials.
“Services” means all services made available by Mobile Worker, including but not limited to services accessed through mobile application, by means of a browser or by other online communication method.
Application and Services are collectively referred to as “Mobile Worker Services”.
THE SOFTWARE IS LICENSED, NOT SOLD. YOUR USE OF THE SOFTWARE (AS SPECIFIED BELOW) IS SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH IN THIS EULA. BY INSTALLING, USING OR ACCESSING THE MOBILE WORKER SERVICES OR ANY MATERIALS INCLUDED IN OR WITH THE MOBILE WORKER SERVICES, YOU HEREBY ACCEPT THE TERMS OF THIS EULA. If you do not accept the terms of this EULA, do not install, use or access the Mobile Worker Services.
- SOFTWARE LICENSE. Subject to this EULA and its terms and conditions, Mobile Worker hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, limited right and license to use one copy of the Software for your personal non-commercial use for application on a single device unit, unless otherwise specified in the Software documentation. The rights granted herein are subject to your compliance with this EULA. The Software is being licensed to you and you hereby acknowledge that no title or ownership in the Software is being transferred or assigned and this EULA is not to be construed as a sale of any rights in the Software.
- LICENSE TERM. The term of your licenses under this EULA shall commence on the date that you accept this EULA and install or otherwise use the Software and/or Services and ends on the earlier date of either your disposal of the Software and/or Services or Mobile Worker’s termination of this EULA. Your license terminates immediately if you attempt to circumvent any technical protection measures used in connection with the Software and/or Services or you otherwise use the Software and/or Services in breach of the terms of this EULA.
- OWNERSHIP; NO OTHER LICENSES. Mobile Worker retains all right, title and interest in and to the Mobile Worker Services, including, but not limited to, all copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, trade names, proprietary rights, titles, computer codes, and moral rights whether registered or not and all applications thereof. The Mobile Worker Services are protected by applicable laws and treaties throughout the world. The Mobile Worker Services may not be copied, reproduced or distributed in any manner or medium, in whole or in part, without prior written consent from Mobile Worker. All rights not expressly granted to you herein are reserved by Mobile Worker.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS. You agree not to: (i) commercially exploit the Mobile Worker Services; (ii) distribute, lease, license, sell, rent, lend, convey or otherwise transfer or assign the Mobile Worker Services, any copies thereof; (iii) make a copy of the Mobile Worker Services or any part thereof, including but not limited to Software (other than as set forth herein); (iv) make the Mobile Worker Services publicly available or available on a network for use or download by multiple users; (v) reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, translate, prepare derivative works based on or otherwise modify the Mobile Worker Services, in whole or in part; (vi) remove, obscure or modify any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices, marks or labels contained on or within the Mobile Worker Services, falsify or delete any author attributions, legal notices or other labels of the origin or source of the material; (vii) misrepresent the source of ownership of the Mobile Worker Services; or (viii) scrape, build databases or otherwise create permanent copies of content returned from the Mobile Worker Services.
- Mobile Worker respects your privacy rights and recognizes the importance of protecting any information collected about you.
- WARRANTY DISCLAIMER
- The Site and the Services are provided to you on an “as is” basis without warranties from Mobile Worker of any kind, either express or implied. Mobile Worker does not represent or warrant that Site or the Services are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free.
- While Mobile Worker attempts to make your access to and use of the Services safe, Mobile Worker does not represent or warrant that the Site or the Services are free of viruses or other harmful components. This disclaimer of warranty constitutes an essential part of the agreement.
- Warrantee does not cover fitness of purpose, not meeting of expectations or needs in the mind of the buyer.
- OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS TERMINATION: This EULA will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with its terms and conditions. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the Software and all of its component parts and cease and desist from accessing any Mobile Worker Services.
- If any provision of the EULA shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from the EULA and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Mobile Worker may assign any or all of its rights hereunder to any party without your consent. You are not permitted to assign any of your rights or obligations hereunder without the prior written consent of Mobile Worker, and any such attempted assignment will be void and unenforceable. The EULA constitute the entire agreement between you and Mobile Worker regarding your use of the Site and the Services, and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications whether electronic, oral or written between you and Mobile Worker regarding your use of them. The parties confirm that it is their wish that the EULA, as well as any other documents relating to these terms, including notices, have been and shall be drawn up in the English language only.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS CONCERNING THIS AGREEMENT, YOU MAY CONTACT email@example.com.